Friday 30 September 2011

Final images - Alphabet Soup

 These are my final images! I'm not sure with the top right image but I asked a few people and they said it being hand drawn looked good. I struggled to keep the line neat. I'm pleased with the top left as Put a lot of effort in cutting out the dashes and I think it paid off. Simple and legible.

These were all cut out with my new scalpel courtesy of Leeds College of Art to be specific Fred and Amber. I wanted the top right to look like a test tube under a Bunsen burner. Without using images it was difficult to connote this but I think its legible. I really like the bottom right its my favorite maybe. 

The right image was the first one I did. On the left you can see the t and instead of using food coloring I used Indian ink which worked a lot better. I used the cut out t stencil instead of the cut out. The image looks delicate but its still legible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment