Monday 6 February 2012

Feedback // 100 Things

Really quite happy with the feedback I got. I agree with the weaknesses and I am going to try and re print the medical cannabis in the house of commons posters. I will use a bit more colour like suggested and also correct the spelling mistake I found earlier.

I'm glad I did a variety of products in different medias. I think the giant rolling paper packet worked well and the intention of grabbing the audiences attention worked well. I think the fact that I made a concept rolling paper packet was something different which was positive.

I need to print my remaining products off. I should of at least made a mock up of the last two products but I didn't think it would have been worth it. It definitely was. In the future I am going to invest more time in the presentation of the final outcome. I think I could of presented the big rolling paper packet better as well.  When people are looking around you need to grab their attention and even with some great products that are perfect, if the way you present them is poor it diminishes the experience. I know how to show my work off I just need a bit more effort and consideration when doing this.

Hopefully I can continue to get this kind of feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment