Friday 12 April 2013

Responsive - Teresa's Birthday Invitations

The Brief

Teresa will be celebrating her 50th birthday in a few month and as part of the celebrations she needed some invitations producing that could be sent out in the post. Originally she wanted around 200, but she realised 120 would probably be enough. She is my girl friends mum so there was quite a lot of pressure to produce something that she would really like. She wanted the invitation double sided with one side being a full colour photographic print, the other side black type.


Before I started I had to think of printing cost of producing these invites as she didn't want to pay more an extreme amount on print costs alone. I thought I would probably pay for them as a gift to her.

Teresa really liked the idea of having bunting's on the photograph she provided for me and also she wanted a speech bubble saying 'Come to my party'. She also wanted a birthday hat illustrating in and maybe a birthday badge.

Here is the original image she gave me to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment