Friday 12 April 2013

Responsive - Unwin print

The Brief

I did a couple of days in a print shop called Unwin printers, from this contact I was able to get a few design jobs from Martin the owner. Although the jobs were small and I really didn't like the style in which I was working I think it was valuable to get in the mind set of doing work for clients and not for yourself.

The brief was to create a flyer for a local removals company called RighMovers. Martin sent me their original flyer that they were currently still using.

The flyer would be digitally printed so although there wasn't a need for multiple colours it was possible to experiment. It was a really small brief which didn't require hours of concept work instead it was just needed a new layout. 

It was also open to me if I wanted to keep the image.

This website needed to go on.

Here you can see a few screen shots of the RightMovers website:




Final Design

This is not a piece I would put in my portfolio in a million years, but it did fulfil the purpose and live briefs and the client was happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment