Tuesday 8 May 2012

Its Your Choice - Compass Designs


This is the first logo I quickly made for the crit on tuesday. I used Lobster 1.3 and Lobster two to create the North, East, South and West. 

The bottom bits of text are called Roadway.

This is Lobster Two which is basically Lobster 1.3 without the Italic.


Here I was messing with the tracking of - THE REALM OF. Which I didn't think worked.


  

I duplicated the NESW logo and startedp laying with the stroke of the multiple layers which gave it this 3D shiny gloss look.



I really like this one and it fits the style of my map and also works as a compass. A simple one I guess. I used the same effects on the Middle Earth text but I faded the transparency of the bottom layer which was white to give it a popping effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment