Tuesday 21 May 2013

What is good? - Website

Development

I used a mix of lorem ipsum and my own generated content for the body copy simply because I was running out of time. I generally prefer to write my own content. I used the same cyan on the website as my printed products to keep the exhibition branding consistent. 


The background images is 35mm film I layered over the top of the cyan. It was quite difficult to scan the negative film in so that I could see the film's exposed image. I couldn't really do it on my scanner so I left the scanner lid open and pressed the film down. It was the best scan I could get and it wasn't that high resolution but it still was high enough resolution to use.


The website consists of 4 pages. Schedule, sneaky glance, Ap blog and Anapol (home page). 

No comments:

Post a Comment