Monday 30 April 2012

Its Your Choice - Revisiting 'How To' brief

 I intend to: Graphically illustrate the Lord of The Rings Middle Earth map with reference points to the book. (Route, page numbers, chapters...) I will be using the 'How To' brief to work with and stick to two colours. For the How To brief we worked in a group and our topic was How To - Skateboard Safely. So the new brief will be How To - Navigate Middle Earth.

Why I intend to: Because I need a Graphic simplified map to help me navigate through the LOTR book I am reading currently - The Fellowship of The Ring because there isn't really a graphic based Middle Earth map with the route of the fellowship that exists.

How are you going to improve it (How To Brief):I will be screen printing the map hopefully. This will make it more interesting I think and give it an appreciation because of the technique of screen. The print will also have a nice visual quality about it.

I think a different style, version of the map will be interesting.

5 Question from the workshop with Fred.
-How does it relate to the area you would like to specialize in?
-Does it follow the brief or have you adapted it?
-Have you changed any mandatory requirements from the original brief?
-What methods of production will you use? 

Idea generation + statement of intent:  


No comments:

Post a Comment