Sunday 18 November 2012

PRINT infopack Documentation

I am checking spelling across all 3 publications to make sure there are no typos. CMD+I shortcut for spell check in InDesign. 

A cool feature in InDesign is that you can edit the images you have imported from other programs by right clicking and selecting Edit Original, it opens the file, you edit it and save and automatically updates the image in your InDesign document!

I am making sure the colour is set to overlay so that the black is a true black and doesn't print an off black grey colour.

I still havnt figure out how to automatically add page number to every page when you document no.1 page isn't no.1.  At least the page numbers appear in the same place and you can edit them off master page.

Tip - W is screen mode short cut I have just found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment