Wednesday 21 November 2012

Print information pack final crit



Just had my final crit for the print publication. I think in general the crit went really well. Their were quite a few spelling/grammar mistakes found which was guaranteed even though I spell checked everything.  I found this useful especially when people underlined them on my physical mock up. This makes it easier then someone saying you have spelling mistakes, find them.

Here is the feedback I got:
Strengths
  • Innovative ideas + layout
  • Books work well as a set
  • simple diagrams 
  • good typeface choice
  • good images
  • colour of stock
  • experimental
  • nice illustration and explanation of processes
Improvements
  • Hyphenated words in body copy
  • few grammar mistakes
  • some of the reflected body copy could be annoying to read as you have to turn the booklet

No comments:

Post a Comment