Saturday 1 December 2012

Bacardi Brief - Designs


First image in rendered. I am trying to get a feel for how I am going to design the bottle labels, print. From this I am happy with how the samba girl looks once rendered. I wasn't sure if the girl would be identifiable once taken out of the context of the original image.

www.bart.la's photostream original image.



From the original rendered I wanted to know what it might look light on the bottle and if the composition of the images I collected were right. 



I think the carnival theme works. I was going to illustrate the image by hand and then re-digitalise it. I am not sure if I am going to do this for the final product but I think it is worth doing some illustrations anyway to see what they would look like, see what I can achieve. 







No comments:

Post a Comment