Wednesday 5 December 2012

Five things - Lorraine 2 lesson

5 ways the audience may interact with or come into contact with your work

  1. Online through networking sites such as twitter, Facebook
  2. Online directories
  3. Website for the restaurant
  4. Posters, flyers for the restaurant
  5. Passing by and seeing the exterior
5 things I still don't know about my chosen subject
  1. What my menu is going to consist of
  2. What is my content
  3. Where is my restaurant going to be located
  4. What specific forms of media am I going to use to advertise
  5. What my visual identity is going to look like
5 problems that you need to solve and why do they need solving
  1. I need to find a visual identity because this is the main point of the brief. I haven't started designing as of yet.
  2. I need to define the bulls eye target audience that will appreciate my concept for a restaurant. This will give me an starting point in working out how I am going to design for them without excluding general members of the public that are not in the bullseye target audience. 
  3. I need to define the purpose of a restaurants website? Why do restaurants have websites? is it solely for contact information and online interactive bookings?
  4. How am I going to present my final work? Is it going to be a booklet or a set of presentation boards etc...
  5. Am I going to try and incorporate a mock up restaurant so that my products can exist in that environment as a concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment