Tuesday 10 January 2012

Medical Marijuana // 100 Things - Cannabis Curing cancer?


After continuing my research I found an astonishing claim - Cannabis Cures Cancer? At first I didnt take the statement especially serious as who in their right mind would? after researching further I started to read about and watch videos with more and more people stating that not only were their links to Cannabis killing certain forms of cancerous cells but actually curing people of some forms of cancer!


Prostate Cancer Cured with Cannabis Oil


Part 2
The general idea behind Cannabis curing cancer is that extracted Cannabis Indica made into oil will reduce the size of tumors and kill cancerous cells. Although I only understand the basic explanation many scientists around the world are carrying out research that supports the claims of people. People ranging from Biochemist like Dennis Hill to people who say they have been cured of cancer using Cannabis Oil.

The person who seems to have found this information and technique out is Rick Simpson. Here you can watch 'Run From The Cure':


I continued doing research into this as it just seems hard to believe. Here is the video describing the results he found.

Research Groups Supporting this:
The SETH Group

'Clearing the Smoke: The Science Of Cannabis'

Read the Articles on PubMed:


At the very least I think there should be a lot more research being carried out to fully understand these claims. What do you think? Feel free to send me a message though Blogspot or Email Me - Sam1337@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment