Thursday 26 January 2012

Rolling Papers // Stickers // Flyer - 100 Things

Here is the inside of my concept rolling paper packet. As well as the outside of the rolling paper packet the inside is fulled with facts and statistics. It looks cramped as a design but when its folded you wont be able to see some of the text. My idea is that when they open the rolling paper eventually they will notice the facts from the paper opening. This will in theory arouse curiosity and the buying I think would open it up and read the facts.

Inside
Outside

Colours
E778AF - Pink
6361c8 - Blue/ Violet

I decided to go with the blue/ violet base colour. It makes the pink pop more and all of the information is clearly visible which is important. 

Typefaces:
Truth = Pacifo
Premium = Ostrich Sans
Telegrafico = Rolling Papers
Cubano = NEW


Below you can see more test colours.




To go with the new rolling paper I made some promotional stickers. Pretty simple but appropriate.
 

This is the flyer I have so far. Its not finished but its coming along. I need the information which gives the flyer purpose. Currently it doesn't make much sense.In fact I don't know if i will use this.
Below you can see examples of the previous versions.






Design sheets:
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment