Wednesday 9 January 2013

Mutton Quad - Letterhead Development

I decided to do some foiling. I made a letterhead with the KERN logo and address. The process we used to foil these letterheads was by printing the letterhead on black ink (black ink is crucial in making sure the foil sticks) 

Once I bought the foil I overlaid it on the black ink, I then put the foil and print out in a card sleeve. I then put the sleeve through a laminator.




 The below logo was varnished by accident. Well it looks like varnish but I achieved this by putting the foil the wrong way up. I think this accident was extremely useful as I will use this process purposely next time.


 You can see the shine on the black that wasn't there before.




Here is the foil that actually got foiled.













1 comment:

  1. Now this is in actual fact cooperative. It’s very openhanded of you to share this with us. cheap eddm printing

    ReplyDelete