Sunday 13 January 2013

Rachel's website

I have been asked to create a website for Rachel who plays the Bassoon and Contrabassoon. She teachers these instruments to other people also. The website she wanted had to have the following information on:

  • Her history playing the Bassoon/ Contrabassoon
  • Her tuition
  • Utility Warehouse links (she is an affiliate)
  • A link to her shop where she sells Bassoon/ Contrabassoon equipment
I think Rachel needs a landing page/About page, a shop page, a tuition page and a page about her work with UW.

I made some mock ups for Rachel to have a look at and see what kind of thing she is looking for. The pages below are fairly minimal which I think is a good for what she wants the website for. Especially with there being a page about Utility Warehouse which doesnt have anything to do with the Bassoon. This is a little confusing to me but I understand that it needs to go on the website.

I sent the screen shots below to Rachel for feedback. Hopefully she will want to go ahead with one of them, if not at least it will be narrowing down on something she does want.

I made these mock ups on Illustrator:






If Rachel has any photos of her playing concerts I think it could make an interesting background. Colours and elements can be changed as nothing is coded yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment