Saturday 5 January 2013

Mutton Quad brief

I am focusing on print for this ISTD brief. So the web stuff has taken a back burner. I think a good form of promotion for the restaurant I have created would be a twitter account. Twitter is a good way of making statuses that people can view and interact with providing they are following the chosen account.

I am going to mock up and website for the restaurant too. This would feature a homepage, contact/address page and a reservation page.


The twitter account would allow KERN to promote special events or discounts for example. People would be able to quickly receive the messages and respond if necessary. 


I used the logo fork and repeated it as a tile to create the background for the twitter account.


Twitter allows you to use a header image which I simply found on google for the mock up. Obviously if I was going to create the branding for a real business I would be required to create my own images or get a photographer to take some pictures.


Here you can see the images I have uploaded. Examples images from different food blogs but it illustrates how the twitter account would function in real life.



No comments:

Post a Comment