Monday 21 January 2013

Print information pack - Final Images

I had my second photo shoot in the photography studio. Last time I took photos of my work the images were not up to my standard; blurred and out of focus. Today I used my own camera and I removed the donut shaped flash! I also used to continuous lights with the defuses/ umbrellas. 

I am happy with how these images look. The colour of the print manuals and the background is a more true colour. The images are in focus and also they are bound now.

I have re-touched these images. I changed the levels and also used the burn and dodge tool where the lighting was noticeably not consistant. 
























Processes + Stock











































Colour Models + Artwork














Format + Finishing






















No comments:

Post a Comment