Saturday 19 January 2013

Mutton Quad photo-shoot 1

I booked a photoshoot in the photography studio for friday from 3.30pm. I prefer booking the studio after college as it gives me enough time to flesh out the shoot and feel comfortable with the time I have to work. Although that didn't mean I actually took any good photos apart from a couple you might be able to pick out.

I am going to book another photoshoot for monday after college so I can get the results I want. From the images below you can see where I went wrong. I think the camera I used also had something to do with it, the lens was scratched which gave some of the images what look like hairs overlaid  because the lens was scratched a good percent of the photos are out of focus, I think this is because the auto focus was picking up on this and compensating making my images blurry/ slightly out of focus.

I am disappointed that I did not manage to get the photos I desired and it means I am cutting the deadline fine if the next shoot doesn't work out either. Touch wood I will get the images I want.



This was pretty much the only image I was averagely happy with.


Under exposed and slightly out of focus. 







Shadows over the stamp. I will change this by positioning the light ober the stamp instead of at the side.






I was using a circular flash on the camera also, I think this unbalanced the photos in terms of lighting and shadow. 














No comments:

Post a Comment