Tuesday 8 January 2013

Mutton Quad brief

Layout mock up

I mocked this layout so I can get a feel for what it will look like when I take photographs of them in the photography studio. This is my range so far. I will also include matches, glassware and other cutlery including plates.

My idea is that I would send the final photographed images on one design board with a small description of the product range letting the work speak for itself. This would also mean less design input in relation to the board; I sometimes find the design boards let the work down and devalue what I have done in a project. This is why I think it is a good idea to use this format to display the range of products.

Here we have the drinks menu with a laser cut wooden frame, a food menu with the same wooden frame, business card, cutlery, drinks mat and a napkin.



More mock ups

Mocked up matches; I need to buy a plain pack of matches if that is possible:





I have also thought about other aspect of the restaurant that I could potentially brand for example the chair below. This would not be included in the layout with the menus and other products in the range as it wouldn't photograph because it is too large. It serves to show the possibilities of the brand I have created.


Below is a mocked up shop front. I took this original photo in Amsterdam when I spotted it walking past. I though because the window has a vinyl on it but didn't have an image which was perfect for what I wanted.


I also drew inspiration and was influenced to think to take the photos by this image which was opposite the blank window shop which was lucky:


No comments:

Post a Comment